As you’re settling into your New Year’s resolutions and planning how you’ll accomplish all that you’ve pledged, perhaps you’re getting overwhelmed… Good news! A ski or snowboard trip checks off a lot of common goals on those resolution lists.
- Need more quality time with your loved ones? There’s nothing quite like watching your kids catapult from the bunny slopes to the blues.
- Want to lose weight but need a proverbial carrot? How about ski conditioning to prep for a cat-skiing trip in British Columbia?
- And you want to save money… You’re in luck: we have incredible deals on flights, lodging, lift tickets and everything else you need to make your dream ski trip happen. And then there’s that old saying, “Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.”
For a little extra resolution inspiration, we’ve put together a Pinterest pinboard of our 2013 Bucket List. We may not check everything off the list, but dreaming of ski trips is half the fun.
Here’s to a snowy 2013, filled with goggle tans, faceshots and fresh tracks!
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- Ski resorts are prime wildlife viewing destinations - June 23, 2015
- Three adventures to add to your Portillo ski trip - June 12, 2015
- What does it mean to be a “ski mom?” - May 5, 2015