December 18, 2012 Inside Track
For those wishing for a white holiday, chances are you’ll get it, as the West is currently experiencing substantial snowfall. The snow totals below are just an example of the kind of snowfall we’re seeing out here!
- Crested Butte – 35 inches in 7 days
- Vail – 14 inches in 72 hours
- Jackson Hole – 21 inches in 48 hours (and more than 14 feet this season!)
- Park City Mountain Resort – 28 inches in 72 hours (and more than 3 feet in the forecast!)
- Mt. Bachelor – 34 inches in 72 hours.
Mother Nature and Ullr have seen your dances and are delivering big storms just in time for your holiday break.
Speaking of the holidays and the spirit of giving, don’t forget about our latest Facebook giveaway. For those who submitted photos to our Banff and Lake Louise Photo Contest, make sure to start soliciting votes for your photo! Over the course of the next two weeks it’s likely you’ll be with hoards of friends and family celebrating the holidays, so give them a little nudge and let them know what would make your holiday dreams come true – a trip to Banff and Lake Louise! Voting closes on Jan. 6, and then it will be left up to a judging panel comprised of Ski.com employees and Banff Local Legends.
With all this new snow, there’s plenty to go around! Get your next ski vacation started by checking out some of our great deals online and below or by giving one of our experienced Mountain Vacation Specialists a call at 800-299-0656. If you’d like to stay up to date on all things Ski Country, check out our new blog! You can expect to find everything ranging from the latest snow reports to some insider tidbits and more!
Lastly, we’d like to give a big shout out of thanks to the Westin Snowmass for hosting the Ski.com holiday party over the weekend. The night was a hit, and the new hotel is above and beyond our expectations. We do hope you all have the chance to check it out some day!
Happy Holidays from everyone at Ski.com!
Latest posts by Leah Fielding (see all)
- Video: Winter Park kicks off 75th ski season with 21″ of new snow - November 17, 2014
- 5 days with the family at Whistler Blackcomb - November 14, 2014
- Video: winter has arrived at Whistler Blackcomb - November 13, 2014