Update: This sweepstakes is now over, but stay tuned for more great giveaways on our Facebook page!
We’re excited to announce our new photo contest! Even though lifts have stopped running at most destinations in North America doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to your hard-earned goggle tan! We want to help one lucky winner keep it by giving away the vacation of a lifetime to Valle Nevado, Chile and gear from our friends at POC.
To participate, take a photo showing how you keep your #goggletan during the summer. This could include lying on the beach, mowing the lawn, playing volleyball or hanging out on a boat – while wearing a pair of goggles.
Then follow these steps to enter to win:
Submit photos now through June 16. Then a panel of Ski.com judges will then select the top 21 photos to move onto the voting round. From June 17 to July 1, everyone is invited back to Ski.com’s Facebook Page to vote for their favorite photo from the list of finalists.
The photo receiving the most votes will win the grand prize, which includes:
- a seven-night stay at Valle Nevado’s hotel Puerta del Sol
- lift tickets for Valle Nevado, El Colorado and La Parva
- breakfast and dinner daily
- a pair of POC Lobes goggles and a POC Fornix helmet
If you’re ready to book your trip to South America this summer, visit the South America section of the Ski.com website or give us a call at 800-610-8911 to speak with one of our highly knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
Happy posting and good luck!
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- Comparing Chile’s iconic ski resorts: Valle Nevado and Portillo - March 27, 2015
- Video: Banff and Lake Louise’s #ProjectSnow - March 13, 2015
- Video: Corbet’s Couloir, a day on the edge - February 25, 2015