UPDATE: This sweepstakes is now over, but stay tuned for more great giveaways on our Facebook page!
There are only a few days left to enter to win our cat skiing trip at Red Mountain Resort with Big Red Cats! We’ve mailed thousands of stickers, and we’ve received some great photo submissions so far. These folks who submitted the photos below and many others have proved they’re cat people, just like us.
Enter to win a cat skiing trip
If you’ve already requested your stickers, here’s how you can secure your entry in our cat skiing trip giveaway:
- Take that sticker and stick it somewhere awesome.
- Snap a photo and upload it to our Facebook entry form or post it on Instagram or Twitter. If you post it on Instagram or Twitter, tag @skicom and #catskiing.
- Fill out our sweepstakes entry form here. Required! If you post your photo on Instagram or Twitter, include your username/handle!
- Check our Facebook page on Feb. 4 to see if you won!
Submit as many photos as you’d like before midnight on Feb. 2. A panel of Ski.com judges will select the top 21 photos, which will be posted on our Facebook page on Feb. 3. From the top 21, a winner will randomly drawn and announced on Feb. 4. He or she will receive four nights lodging and two, two-day lift tickets at Red Mountain Resort as well as one day of cat skiing for two people with Big Red Cats.
Happy stickering! And — as always — please sticker responsibly.
What is Cat Skiing with Ski.com?
At Ski.com, we pride ourselves on being cat people… if being a cat person means knowing what it’s like to ski deep, untracked powder without dealing with crowds, lines or even chairlifts. We send powder-hungry skiers to the best cat skiing operations in the world. But if you’re more of a bird person, we can also send you heli-skiing…
Ready to go? Call a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist or chat now.
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- Comparing Chile’s iconic ski resorts: Valle Nevado and Portillo - March 27, 2015
- Video: Banff and Lake Louise’s #ProjectSnow - March 13, 2015
- Video: Corbet’s Couloir, a day on the edge - February 25, 2015