Update: This sweepstakes is now over, but stay tuned for more great giveaways on our Facebook page!
We’ve turned back our clocks, we’ve tuned up our skis and we’re ready for ski season to start… With nine resorts in North America open this week, it’s very plausible that you could be taking some turns very soon!
In fact, one lucky skier or snowboarder will be ripping up Banff and Lake Louise this season. Drum roll, please… Thomas P. from Maine, you’re going to “Live like a Local Legend” in the Canadian Rockies, and your prize package includes:
- Roundtrip ground transfers from the Banff Airporter
- Six nights lodging: three nights at Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel and three nights at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Five-day Tri-Area lift pass for Mt. Norquay, Sunshine Village and Lake Louise Ski Resort
- First Tracks with the Local Legends (subject to availability)
- Banff and Lake Louise pre-paid Visa card worth $300 to party like a legend
We’d like to thank all the people who submitted Banff questions. Our Local Legends answered many, and we enlisted help from The Banff Squirrel and our friends at Ski Big 3 to compile tons of insider tips, which you can read by searching for “Banff” on the Ski.com blog.
Up next, test your knowledge about North America’s biggest ski resort in Whistler Chairlift Trivia. Answer questions on Mondays and Thursdays, and enter to win a five-night ski vacation in Whistler, British Columbia.
If you haven’t secured your ski vacation plans yet, get excited with our great package deals online and below, or call a Mountain Vacation Specialist who can offer his or her local (and often legendary) advice on which resort is right for you this season.
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- See the Crested Butte Resolutions - December 18, 2014
- Is there snow in the Alps? - December 17, 2014
- East Coast ski resorts receive two feet of snow from Nor’Easter - December 12, 2014