DetailsThe design and architecture of the elite Ritz-Carlton Penthouses were inspired by the grand lodges of the West and feature native materials, such as hewn logs, timbers and stone. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, the Penthouses provide exclusive, yet convenient locale to the Beaver Creek Village and all excitement and adventure the Vail Valley area can provide. The Penthouses provide ski in ski out access and all guests have full access to the hotel’s amenities and services, including and the Ritz-Carlton’s award-winning 21,000-square-foot spa (rated No. 1 by Travel + Leisure Magazine).
No matter which Penthouse you choose you can enjoy spacious and well-appointed living and sleeping areas with moss stone fireplaces, fully equipped commercial kitchens and formal dining areas. Bedroom suites feature private bathrooms, some with Italian marble, steam showers, heated floors and two-person whirlpool tubs. The Penthouses offer one or more of the following: private outdoor terraces, balconies, panoramic mountain valley or ski mountain views. Other features include in en-suite washers and dryers, air conditioning, hardwood floors and unique wood ceilings including coffer, vaulted and cathedral.
The two-story West Wing Penthouses provide your discerning brood with 4,400 square feet of space, luxurious touches—like a Steinway baby grand piano—and ski in ski out access to Beaver Creek’s Bachelor Gulch area. Guests of the West Wing can enjoy views of the surrounding mountain from the two private outdoor terraces.
This four bedroom, four bath Penthouse accommodates up to 12 people if additional sleeping space is utilized, which includes trundle beds and pull-out sleepers. If everyone would prefer to sleep in a bedroom, the West Wing Penthouse can comfortably accommodate eight people. Two of the bedrooms are master suites.
Ideal for the family who wants privacy and unadulterated views, the Colorado Lodge Penthouses are situated on the top floor and offer vaulted ceilings, gorgeous décor and world-class en-suite amenities, including a walk-in stone wine cave.
These 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath Penthouses provide outdoor seating on two top-floor terraces, one of which features a Lynx Commercial gas grill. Of the four spacious, well-appointed bedrooms, two are master suites that feature indulgent en-suite baths with a steam shower and two-person spa tub.
The Penthouse’s fully equipped chef-style kitchen provides the opportunity for epicurean adventures, while the Great Room offers fireside revelers a chance to relax and recount the day’s adventure over a glass of wine.
Situated on the 9th floor of the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, the Grand Timber Lodge Penthouse provide judicious families and groups with a lovely ski vacation setting. The 2,650-square-foot suites features 3 bedrooms—one is a master suite with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower—and 3.5 baths, a gourmet kitchen and eight-person dining table and a beautiful Great Room centered on a moss-rock fireplace.
Enjoying views from the 9th floor of Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, the Tuscan Villa Penthouse provide ski resort views from every room. Your brood can spread and relax in the Tuscan Villa’s 2,200 square feet of space, which includes 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms—one of the bedrooms is a master suite with an en-suite bathroom featuring a two-person Jacuzzi tub, steam shower and heated floors.
Families or groups staying in the Tuscan Villa can also enjoy sharing meals and their mountain experiences over a meal prepared in the Penthouse’s fully equipped chef-style kitchen.
Offering beautiful valley views from the 10th floor, the Snowcrest Penthouses were recently updated by famed interior designer Timothy Corrigon, who is known for his work with A-list celebrities. These 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Penthouses combine comfort, elegance and unexpected, colorful pops in its decor.
Guests at the Snowcrest can enjoy preparing meals in the well-appointed gourmet kitchen and relaxing in the Great Room, which features a wooden-coffered ceiling, a stone fireplace and state-of-the-art entertainment technology.
Additional comforts include oversized closets, large bathrooms and a fireplace in the master suite.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Photos and descriptions are representative of the property in general. Interior finishes and furnishings may may vary by room and unit type.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement