DetailsMuch of the original hand hewn log structure and decor of Deer Lodge are still in place. Many of the architectural features from the original building have been restored. All rooms have feather comforters and most are furnished with antiques from the era. Deer Lodge is ideal for guests looking for a quiet retreat, with excellent and innovative cuisine and attentive staff. The views never fail to dazzle, making this jewel of the Rockies renowned the world over. Deer Lodge, open year round in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, has it all.
Lake Louise itself is only a few minutes walk from the front door. During the ski season, a complimentary shuttle bus operates between the Lake Louise ski area and the Lodge. The Lady Agnes: A perfect dining experience, with cuisine that matches the splendor of the Rocky Mountains.
A respect for the past characterizes the accommodations at Deer Lodge. Our rooms are an eclectic mix of historical and modern, with many different layouts and prices to suit your needs. Some rooms are newly renovated and modern. The tower rooms were restored to their original condition under the watchful eye of the Historical Society, complete with original cast iron radiators, woodwork, lighting and brass fixtures. Most rooms don't have a telephone, and none have a television. Deer Lodge is very unique. If you wish, you can leave behind the modern world and exist in a place and a time that is truly relaxing.
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Guest laundry facilities
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Deer LodgeLake Louise
- The Ski Hub
- Ultimate Ski & Ride
- Ski Hub
- Giorgio's Trattoria
- Maple Leaf Grill
- Saltlik, A Rare Steakhouse - Banff
- Sleeping Buffalo
- The Bison Restaurant and The Bear Street Tavern
- Three Ravens Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Terrace Dining Room and Lounge - Banff Park Lodge
- Le Beaujolais
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement