DetailsPerfect for weddings, family reunions or large group vacations, the Silver Kingdom home is a spacious 7 bedroom, 6 bath home that boasts more than 5,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 20 people comfortably. Located on the Aspen Golf Course, this two-story home offers incredible views of Pyramid Peak, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk Mountains.
Convenient to all four Aspen/Snowmass resorts and downtown Aspen, the Silver Kingdom is just steps away from the free Cemetery Lane bus that goes to the heart of town in five minutes. An elevator makes this home accessible to those guests who might experience difficulty with stairs. The upper level features a spacious, inviting great room with a fireplace, hardwood floors and epic Elk Mountain views from the large, picture window. Culinary masters will revel in the Silver Kingdom kitchen with its granite countertops and island, two ovens, Jenn-Air cooktop and spacious refrigerator. For those looking to enjoy some grillables, a gas grill is located on the outdoor deck. The dining room table can accommodate eight people when it’s time to sit down and enjoy a home-cooked meal together.
Everyone will love curling up and catching a movie in the TV room. And after a full day exploring the many hiking and biking trails the whole gang will relish the opportunity to soak tired muscles in the relaxing, private outdoor hot tub. There’s no need to over pack when staying at Silver Kingdom as the home boasts on onsite laundry room. Sleeping arrangements include an east-end master suite with a private bathroom, TV/DVD/TiVo and king bed (split kings to make twin bed), a west-end bedroom which also features a split king, the TV room includes a sleeper sofa and a sitting room includes a single sleeper sofa.
Other amenities include maid service, firewood a fax machine, copier and Wi-Fi, a two-garage and baby equipment is available.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement