DetailsAs Aspen’s only Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond, ski in ski out property, The Little Nell offers its guests a residential feel with a modern “Aspen Aesthetic” design. All of the 92 spacious guest rooms, which include 11 suites and three signature suites, feature Holly Hunt’s exclusive Studio H Furnishings. Guests stay in the lap of luxury with sumptuous bedding, plentiful mini-bars, gas-burning fireplaces, luxurious baths and breathtaking views.
Both Element 47 and Ajax Tavern feature the finest locally sourced ingredients, expertly prepared by creative and conscientious chefs. Their wine cellar is a consistent winner of the Wine Spectator Grand Award and is presided over by renowned and knowledgeable sommeliers.
Even après-ski is elevated to new heights at the Little Nell. Casual with a touch of refinement, Chair 9 is the perfect spot to belly up after a full and satisfying day on Aspen Mountain’s slopes. DJs and live music abound at this new Aspen hotspot and will not disappoint those looking to cut up a rug. The menu features everything from freshly shucked oysters to signature cocktails, a wide variety of wines and champagnes and even a $4 “shot of the day.”
The body and soul will find additional soothing comforts in the onsite fitness room, massage/facial treatment rooms, Jacuzzi and heated outdoor pool.
Guests looking for a little more privacy and room to spread out on their Aspen ski vacation should consider a stay at the exclusive Residences at The Little Nell. Located next to the Silver Queen Gondola, these 3 and 4 bedroom, 2,500 to 4,450-square-foot residences offer unrivaled Aspen ski in ski out access, plus all the comforts and conveniences you can expect from The Little Nell. Featuring custom furnishings and handcrafted interior finishes as well as large exterior decks and balconies, no details are overlooked at The Residences at The Little Nell.
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Complimentary Airport transportation
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement