DetailsThe Barbee residence is a one-of-a-kind historic Aspen home. It is located just one and a half blocks from Lift 1A on Ajax (Aspen) Mountain, the home is an ideal setting for any small group or family ski vacation. It is just a short walk to the center of town, shopping, world-class dining, the free skier shuttle, and any number of outdoor and indoor winter and summer activities.
Enjoy your stay at this charming house. Equipped with modern conveniences, this is an ideal home away from home. This is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom country-style cottage and has room for ten guests. The large stone fireplace, antiques and a grand piano make this residence truly feel like home. This is a mountain getaway with everything you need for a great vacation!
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement